Additional Fees

I purchased a rust protection plan for my 2011 Subaru Forester when I purchased the car new.In 2016 I have rust on the tail gate and rust inside all 4 doors.

I was told none of it is covered by this scam of a warranty. It is also not covered by Subaru. I have never seen so much rust on a car after 5 years. I can't say I would recommend a Subaru because this is not an acceptable amout of rust after such a short time.

I do not recommend rust protection coverage as this is a SCAM. They don't cover rust that was not caused by broken paint if it occurs inside a door. It is hardly exposed even to the elements. What a waste of money.

This company denied my claim in less than 48 hours - so they are effecient at denials.I would give them 0 stars if given the chance

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of innovative aftermarket systems car warranty. Innovative Aftermarket Systems needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned innovative aftermarket systems car warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Innovative Aftermarket Systems.

Comments